Wednesday, October 12, 2016

That Repulsive Trump Tape

 photo 093b9a91-df35-47b2-b971-e0d184ad06fa.jpg

A tape was released last week on which Donald Trump talked about assaulting women and grabbing them "by the p***y." Over the weekend his own party members began to flee the sinking Trump Ship, but that wasn't enough to force any regret out of the candidate. In fact, during his second debate with Hillary Clinton on Monday night, Trump waved it all off as "locker room talk," as if that makes everything okay.

Original Tape: Warning, Offensive Language








Via The Atlantic
“Grab them by the p***y. You can do anything.”
. . . The Trump video features a long list of offensive comments.
“I moved on her like a bi*ch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married,” Trump says. “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”
As actress Arianne Zucker approaches to lead them on to the set, Trump continues, “I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.”










































Trump Apologists















Fallout? Trump Will Lose in November!








No comments:

Post a Comment