Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Anthony Weiner Sexplains His Role as "Carlos Danger"

 photo carlosdanger.jpg

source: cityofbridges.tumblr.com

From The Atlantic
"Good afternoon. My name is Anthony Weiner, Democratic candidate for mayor of the City of New York. I have said that other texts and photos were likely to come out and today they have," Weiner said Tuesday. It was a hastily called press conference in an unused office space at GMHC before a mayoral candidates forum on HIV/AIDS.

Earlier in the day the site The Dirty published new sexy chats and graphic images allegedly sent by Weiner under the pseudonym Carlos Danger.

"As I've said in the past, these things I did were wrong and hurtful to my wife and have caused us to go through many challenges in our marriage that extended past my resignation from Congress," he continued. "While some of the things that have been posted today are true and some are not, there's no question that what I did was wrong. This behavior is behind me. I have apologized to my wife Huma and I am grateful that she has worked through these issues with me and that I have her forgiveness." Weiner also apologized "to anyone who has been on the receiving end of one of these messages."

"With 49 days left to primary day, perhaps I'm surprised more things did not come out sooner," he said. "In many ways things are not much different than they were yesterday."

. . . "We discussed all of this before Anthony decided to run for mayor," [Abedin] said of the day's new revelations. "So really what I want to say is I love him, I have forgiven him, I believe in him and as we have said from the beginning, we are moving forward."
























































No comments:

Post a Comment