Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chris Christie is Obama's New BFF - and GOP Freaks Out - UPDATED

Photobucket

“I have no idea, nor am I the least bit concerned or interested. I’ve got a job to do here in New Jersey that’s much bigger than Presidential politics and I could care less about any of that stuff… if you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics then you don’t know me.”
~ Gov. Chris Christie on Fox and Friends

“I spoke to the president three time yesterday. He called me for the last time at midnight last night, asking what he could do. I said if he could expedite designating New Jersey as a major disaster area that that would help us get federal money and resources in here as quickly as possible to clean up the damage here. President was great last night. He said he would get it done. At 2 a.m., I got a call from FEMA to answer a couple final questions and then he signed the declaration this morning. So I have to give president great credit. He has been on the phone with three times in the last 24 hours. He has been attentive and anything I have asked for, he has gotten to me. So I thank the president publicly for that, he has done, as far as I am concerned, a great job for Jersey.”
~ Gov. Chris Christie also on Fox



Crisp Crispy does NOT need this Failure in Chief coming to NJ.....just a stupid photo op to create a narrative for Obummer.
~ comment by Blue Turtle on Free Republic

After I saw Christie pucker up and plant his lips firmly on 0bama's butt this morning, they're like siamese twins.
~ comment by Sons of Liberty on Free Republic

You saw that too? While kissing Obama’s behind, Christie was able to kick Romney in the face at the same time. I am still fuming.
~ comment by arbee4bush on Free Republic

Two narcissists walking side by side.
~ comment by stephenjohnbanker on Free Republic

I wish I could find a reason to defend him. I suppose it has to do with money for NJ. But when he praised Hussein to high heaven this morning I wanted to scream (and cry).
~ comment by Enquiring Mind on Free Republic

If the media decides to go all-out turning Obama into a majestic hurricane hero (regardless of any concrete actions or facts) in these next few pre-election days, Christie handing them this wildly “over-the-top” praise to springboard their pro-Obama propaganda isn’t going to wear too well. If the election is close, this kind of unwarranted lifeline can tilt things Obama’s way.
~ comment by greene66 on Free Republic

I think Christie is in the process of “John Roberts-ing” us.
We’ll know for sure tomorrow after the cameras follow him and the Kenyan around the damage sites and then he is asked to comment on it.
~ comment by comebacknewt on Free Republic
















UPDATE: Limbaugh Kicks In

Limbaugh Transcript October 31, 2012

RUSH: New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has decided to play the role of a Greek column today for President Obama. Obama and Chris Christie will tour the Jersey shore. Who lives on the shoreline, Snerdley? That's exactly right. The one percent live on the beach. It isn't cheap, Rachel. I don't know if you know this or not. It isn't cheap to live on the beach anywhere. Well, there are a couple places, but, I mean, for the most part.

President Obama and the Greek column, Chris Christie, will be walking the coastline, viewing properties owned by the one-percenters, to whom Barack Obama has said, "You didn't build that. You didn't make that happen."

Photobucket

. . . The election isn't gonna be moved. It's gonna happen Tuesday. Of course, the opposite theory is, “What the hell is Christie doing? He's giving Obama a chance to look presidential, clean up a state, look competent, look like he cares and so forth. What's a Republican doing propping up Obama?” That's the other take on this. (interruption) How long before who gets fed up? (interruption) Well, Snerdley's asking how long before New Yorkers get fed up with how long it's gonna take to restore things.

. . . RUSH: The Drive-By Media. The Drive-By Media got some love for Chris Christie. They are loving them some Chris Christie today. Chris Christie is saving Obama. Now, one thing: We know that Obama called Bloomberg, the mayor of New York. And Doomberg said, “No, don't come.” Now, therefore we know that Obama was making phone calls. So is it possible...” I'm just throwing it out there.

Is it possible that Obama called Christie and said, “You want some money? You want some? You better let me come. Doomberg already said, I can't come.” So what if Obama called and wants to come, and made money contingent on it? Christie wouldn't reveal that. I’m trying to be charitable here, folks. I’m trying to be charitable.

There are obvious other explanations. Christie doesn't want to wait 'til 2020 to run for president. There are any number of things that could be going on here. Let's listen to what the Drive-Bys think. This is yesterday, last night, and this morning. It’s a montage of various Drive-Byers grasping at straws, suggesting here that The Messiah needs Chris Christie to save his bacon...

No comments:

Post a Comment