Friday, August 31, 2012

Clint Eastwood Talks to an Empty Chair in Tampa

Photobucket

pic by 1inchsq.tumblr.com


OMG - You Can't Make This UP ~ legendary actor Eastwood upstaged Romney by talking to an Empty Chair at the RNC. Only in America. Only in America.



All Posts on This Topic:
Clint Eastwood Talks to an Empty Chair in Tampa
Romney Advisers on Hotseat Over Chair Debacle
Media Turn Clint Eastwood Every Which Way but Loose
Clint Eastwood Blames Mitt for Stupid Chair Skit

Clint Eastwood totally lost debate to that chair.
~ kittykop.tumblr.com/

“I am,” I said
To no one there
An no one heard at all
Not even the chair…”
—Neil Diamond, “I Am…I Said” (1971)
~ athreehourtour.tumblr.com/

I would give all the money in the world for Morgan Freeman to read Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man out loud to Clint Eastwood.
~ praxjarvin.tumblr.com/

4 minutes into Clint Eastwood’s speech and things have yet to make sense
Clint Eastwood- the Chair Whisperer.
~ ohdearnotthisagain.tumblr.com/

I think we should stop calling them “straw man arguments”
and start calling them “chair president arguments.”
~ lunasspecto.tumblr.com/

Referring all questions on this to Salvador Dali.
~ Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt in email to Politico

I don't . . . I don't . . . I don't know . . . Clint Eastwood is 82 years old. And I don't know if that's what was going on there . . . That was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen at a political convention in my entire life, and it will be the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen if I live to be one hundred.”
~ Rachel Maddow on MSNBC



























































Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment