Friday, July 13, 2012

Mitt Says Black People Want "Free Stuff"

Photobucket


Note to Readers: Follow the pronouns I've highlighted in Romney's quote . . ."they" refers to the NAACP members who booed Romney in Houston because "they" like Obamacare and Mitt doesn't. Therefore, "they" are the African Americans in the audience, the people he seems to believe want "free stuff."

Obama is referred to as "the other guy" and "someone else." :) 

Quote Via Laura Clawson on Daily Kos

Speaking at a Montana fundraiser later in the day, Romney took it a step past having expected the boos, saying:

When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare, they weren't happy ... That's okay, I want people to know what I stand for, and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine. But I hope people understand this, your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this, if they want more stuff from the government, tell them to go vote for the other guy—more free stuff. But don’t forget nothing is really free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment